We are pleased to announce a new journal
This journal offers a forum for research and discussion in the new linguistic discipline that stands at the intersection of corpus linguistics and pragmatics. The contents include original research papers, short research notes, and occasional thematic issues.
Editor-in-Chief: Jesús Romero-Trillo, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
Benefits of publishing in this journal:
- Maximum visibility: All articles will be available for free in 2017 and 2018 - and that could include your paper - an introductory offer to ensure high readership!
- Track how your article is being used: You will be able to see the number of times your paper is being downloaded, its citations and social media shares.
- Global reach: Your article will be available on SpringerLink, our eContent platform with over 50 million users at more than 15,000 institutions worldwide!
- Open access option: You may choose to publish your article Open Choice.
- 40% book discount: As a journal contributor you are entitled to a substantial discount on all Springer books.
- Step-by-step guidance on publishing: We'll hold your hand through the publication process. separating line
We hope you will consider this journal for your next paper and look forward to your submission!
Springer Marketing Team